Partner with Bites and earn $100 per qualified lead*
Joining the program is super easy – you can get started by applying here, or if you’d like more info on how the process works, read on!
Bites helps businesses create, share and manage bite-sized training content
- Create engaging content in minutes, while reducing production costs and increasing employee engagement.
- With BitesAI, our unique AI-driven features, creating professional content is even easier – automatic subtitles, background noise removal, and more!
- Share training content and communications via existing channels (like Instant messaging apps, or common corporate communication platforms) – employees won’t need to install new apps
- Monitor performance and engagement on the manager’s dashboard to close the loop
Why become a Bites partner?
- Work with the Best – Bites is a leading, easy-to-use tool for employee training and communications. Be assured you’re promoting a great service, you can vouch for.
- High earning potential – You’ll get paid for every qualified lead, even if they are not paying users!
- Easy market-fit – Since Bites isn’t industry-specific it can fit businesses from almost any industry and size. From a small local business to an international enterprise firm, from a grocery store to Hi-Tech – every business can find Bites helpful.
- Make an impact on your community – provide a solution to every manager’s pain. Your community will thank you
How to become a Bites partner?
In just three steps, you can become a Bites referral partner. Here’s how it works:
- Click here to apply to join.
- You’ll hear from us within three business days. If your application is approved, you’ll get a unique URL that you can use to share Bites with your audience.
- Start promoting! Every time a qualified lead signs up and activates their Bites account using your URL, you’ll be rewarded with $50
Ready to get started? Here are a few tips for a successful partnership
To help our partners succeed, here are a few tips and instructions based on our experience and research:
- The best way to experience Bites is to see a bite! Create a bite showing off the platform and elaborating on it’s advantages in your own words and style.
- Lead by example! Create a bite (or playlist) on any topic you want to share with your community and share via your channels. Don’t forget to mention/include your unique URL
- Be original and authentic – although we provide a library of imagery and ready-made bites, we highly recommend you create your own to make your post stand out from the crowd.
- Embrace social media – as Bites is essentially tailored for social media savvy managers, harnessing your social media channels is a great fit! We’ve seen great success with our partners posting Instagram stories and Tiktoks.
- Integrate the Bites referrer link to your blogs – Include the Bites link in any piece of content you publish, in the right context.
For example, we saw amazing results from posts about employee management challenges, management tips specific to your industry, comparison to other platforms, tools you use for your business, etc.
- Humor always works 🙂 Keep it light, funny and authentic
- BitesAI – The Bites AI features are unique, developed in-house AI features that make content creations so much easier! It’s highly recommended to highlight those in your posts
- We’re open to suggestions and collaborations – if you have any collaboration ideas (may it be setting an interview with someone from our team, hosting our CEO in your podcast, creating a webinar or anything else), we would love to hear it! Email us at: [email protected] and we’ll get back to you
The fine print
There are a few rules about the Bites Affiliate Program you should know about. Make sure you review it.
- Payouts are made on the first of each month, at least 30 days after the referred customer was qualified. For example, if your qualified referred customer signed up and activated their account on January 3rd, you’d be paid on March 1st.
- The minimum balance for payouts is $50. Payouts are made through PayPal only.
- A qualified lead is:
- A person from an organization that’s not yet in our database
- In charge of training in their organization ( it could be a business owner, training and development manager, team leader, or related). Or a business owner utilizes Bites to communicate with their clients (examples: fitness personal instructor, salesperson, real estate agent, etc.)
- Became an active user of the Bites solution – created at least 2 Bites and shared with at least 5 people
- From United States, United Kingdom, Canada or Australia
- Self-referrals are not allowed.
- Abuse, gaming, and policy violations will result in having your account banned and any existing and future commissions forfeited.
- If the customer didn’t sign up through their link (for example, if they didn’t sign up through their link by mistake, or signed up to the app with a different email or phone number), that referral will be assigned to you manually by a member of our team. It’s important for your referral to point out that it’s you who referred them, in order for the members of our team to attribute the reference correctly. If you have a case like that, email us at [email protected] and we’ll do our best to help. Note that retroactive referral credit can only be applied within 14 days of a new account’s sign-up date start date.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of the Bites Affiliate Program at any time.
Any questions, suggestions, or concerns? Email us at [email protected]
We look forward to a fruitful partnership with you😊
Sign up here.